I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
One of our iconic products is our Wild Rose Beauty Balm. It is solid at room temperature, but quickly melts in your hand. It smells of roses and can add radiance to dull skin. Here are the ingredients that make this amazing product and twelve reasons how to use it.
Wild Rose Beauty Balm Ingredients
The top 5 ingredients in our Wild Rose Beauty Balm are:
- Wild Rose Seed Oil (has anti-aging properties, can help with age spots and acne scarring)
- Jojoba Seed Oil (very similar to the moisture our skin creates naturally but slows as we age)
- Beeswax (good source of vitamin A, soothes and protects the skin)
- Shea Butter (very moisturizing and can help heal cracked or burned skin)
- Hemp Seed Oil (the Omega 3 and Omega 6’s make this a very hydrating oil)
Other ingredients include: Starflower seed oil (also known as Borage) and the essential oils of Geranium, Rosemary, Frankincense, Palmarosa, and Patchouli.
Here are my top 12 uses for Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- Use it to cleanse your face – mix with water for a gentle cleanser.
- Use it to exfoliate when used with the muslin cloth in a circular motion with warm water.
- Sooth your skin after a long day out in the sun. The vitamins make it so nourishing!
- Add a thin layer before flying on an airplane to reduce that dehydrated skin from the dry recycled air on the flight.
- Use on hands and feet right before bed.
- Put on your knees and ankles or other rough patches.
- Nail Cuticle Balm – give your nails the ultimate moisturizer.
- Lip Balm – the mini size is especially good to keep in your purse!
- Magic healer when a toddler gets a bo-bo. (Not on an open wound.)
- 10 minute facial – place a layer of the balm and then put a warm washcloth over your face. Let the heat soak in. Then remove.
- Radiance boost for your skin when you are extra tired or need to look refreshed.
- Use with makeup to highlight and contour your complexion.
Wild Rose Beauty Balm’s Awards
As you can see, this is a very versatile, magical product. It comes in a convenient jar and spreads very well and lasts forever! I love it for all of these reasons. And it is one of the products that has won the acclaim of beauty bloggers and beauty magazines year after year!
- Editor Choice Award, Beauty Shortlist 2016 Mama & Baby Awards
- Stylist Magazine Best Beauty Awards, Best Organic Brand 2016
- Veggie Awards, Best Beauty Product 2016
- Beauty Shortlist Awards Winner 2015
- Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible Award Winner
Join my VIP Group to stay informed about the latest sales, deals, and information!
Alicia Adams is an Independent Consultant for NYR Organic, the social selling channel of Neal’s Yard Remedies. She lives with her husband and two little girls in Houston, TX and loves knowing that she is helping reduce the harmful chemicals her girls will have in their lives through NYR.