I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
One of my favorite things in life is chocolate. It just makes me happy. I’ll admit: when my toddlers make me a little frustrated, I have sneaked into the pantry and had a teeny tiny piece of quality chocolate and a deep breath. This is why one of my favorite newer products from NYR Organic is the Organic Cocoa Blend: Rebalance.
This product is so yummy, full of awesome and interesting ingredients, and comes in a convenient package! Here’s a little about it.
This product has a theme of Rebalance. (As opposed to our other superfoods products. The Organic Greens blend is for Detox, the Organic Berry Blend is for Radiance. The Organic Fiber Blend is to Cleanse.)
The ingredients in this product are there to help Rebalance* your body and mind, while increasing relaxation*. It has a comforting blend of mood-enhancing cocoa. (Who isn’t comforted by the idea of a steaming cup of hot cocoa… although please note that it doesn’t have to be used hot. Check out the recipe ideas below!)
Contains B vitamins and adaptogens – rhodiola, shiitake mushroom, maca and ashwagandha – to help you adapt to daily stresses and strains*. Do you know what adaptogens are? They are basically ingredients that help the body deal with stress. Awesome, right?
So let’s look at those ingredients!
- Organic Alkalised Cocoa Powder
- Organic Blueberry Powder
- Organic Shiitake Mushroom Powder (Mycelial biomass cultivated on organic oats)
- Organic Flavourings
- Organic Maca Root Powder
- Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Organic Schisandra Berry Extract
- Organic Rhodiola Root Extract
- Organic Tulsi Tea Leaf Powder
- Calcium d-Pantothenate,
My favorite ingredients, just to highlight a few.
- The Cocoa – there is a definitely a chocolate taste to this powder, when I added it to milk. Cocoa is known for its antioxidants.
- Blueberry – there is also a fruity, blueberry flavor to the Organic Cocoa Blend. It actually reminds me of chocolate covered dried blueberries. Blueberries are also full of antioxidants!
- Several ingredients serve as the Adaptogens: rhodiola, shiitake mushroom, maca and ashwagandha. Maca is an especially hot ingredient these days! Note: these adapotogens are powerful. Awesome, right? But if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescribed medicines, please contact your health professional and do your research.
- Add to a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, milk, tea, or smoothie
- Sprinkle on hot oatmeal
- Add to Greek yogurt
- Substitute it or add it to any chocolate dessert like brownies, energy bites, cookies.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drink Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Would you like to order some of your own? I can help with that! Or better yet, contact me to host a Video or Facebook party or if you are local, an in-person workshop or gathering. As always, keep in touch at Peppermint Tulip and Alicia’s Organic VIPs on Facebook.