I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
When I started using Neal’s Yard Remedies products, I definitely started with the basics. A three step (cleansing, toning, moisturizing) routine. (Maybe that’s why I love and recommend the skincare kits so much.) Plus a night cream that quickly became a favorite. But it didn’t take me long to branch out and try some more products that I had just heard others rave about. Wild Rose Beauty Elixir is definitely in this category. Wild Rose Beauty Elixir is an amazing, luxurious product that might also quickly become one of your favorites too.
- Wild Rose Beauty Elixir is part of the Wild Rose line. In this line, NYR also has WIid Rose Beauty Balm, Wild Rose Body Elixir, and Wild Rose Hand Cream. (I wrote this post detailing the differences between the products.)
- This product comes in a pump bottle with a rebranded design of the label – the beautiful pink flower art by British artist Alice Shields
- 1.01 FL OZ
- This is a Vegan Product
- If you take the ingredients and the proportions, this product is made with 82% organic ingredients.
- I use WRBE after my toner and under another moisturizer.
- Cetearyl olivate – according to the EWG database, this is composed of ceterayl alcohol and fatty acids derived from olive oil
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 – a smoothing peptide
- Organic WIld Rosehip Oil – rich in vitamins A, E, and C
- Turmeric Root Extract – tumeric has been used for ages in other cultures in masks and skin treatments for brightening
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate – I am fascinated by this product. I wrote another post about it here.
- A few ingreidents to make the product work correctly. Surfactants, emulsifyers, antioxidants, preservatives. (Ascorbyl palmitate, Sorbitan olivate, Levulinic acid, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate)
- The label also lists the constituents naturally occurring in the essential oils (Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool)
Why I Love It
Here are 3 quick reasons why I love Wild Rose Beauty Elixir:
- I love the nourishing ingredients. I feel like I am giving my skin a gift each time I use it.
- When I put it on my face it goes on so smooth. It’s like a little spa trip for my face.
- It adds moisture and radiance to my skin. I don’t use it every day. Or every night. I tend to use it more in the winter when my skin needs more TLC. But whenever I use it, I notice more radiance.
Join my VIP Group to stay informed about the latest sales, deals, and information!