I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
- New Year New You: focusing on our products meant to detox, renew, and get healthier! (Like the Seaweed Salt Scrub!)
- Winter Tips: while its still cold outside learn which products are the best at hydrating, protecting, and more.
- Spa Super Bowl: football theme and games but all about skincare.
- Love your skin: hearts, chocolate, and how to love your skin more with facial oils, serums, and masks.
- Chocolate: chocolate fun and games and trivia while learning about our top sellers.
- The Oscars of NYR: name categories and 5 choices and everyone votes! Dress up too!
- Detox your Bathroom Cabinet: talking about our list of No’s and what good replacements are
- St. Patricks Day: Go Green with NYR!
- Spring Break: travel themed games and fun with exotic locations highlighting where our essential oils come from.
- Make Earth Day Everyday with Neal’s Yard Remedies: International Earth Day is March 21
- National Orange Day (March 24th): highlighting our products with orange essential oil.
- Spring into Organic Skincare with Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Earth Day! So many things to celebrate about our EcoFactory and what our company stands for!
- Favorite books (Library Week)
- Masks and Margaritas! (The White Tea mask is my personal favorite!)
- Facials and Footbaths: relax before the kids are home all summer!
- Flowers (Wildflower Week is the second week in May)
- 80s: fun fashions, memories, and games from the 1980s, the decade when Neal’s Yard Remedies began.
- National Salad Month Party: enjoy a salad bar while getting a hand treatment with our Melissa Hand Polish.
- Cinco de Mayo: Mexican food, games, music and learning about NYR.
- National Tourism Day (May 7th)
- Mother’s Day: what are our best products for moms, grandmas, and moms-to-be.
- Get ready for summer skin!
- Wedding Shower – preparing your skin for the big day!
- 70s – all the games and songs and fun about this groovy decade
- Father’s Day – How we can pamper our dads/husbands with organic goodness.
- Baseball- earning points in a baseball themed Mystery Hostess party.
- All About Roses (National Rose Month) – highlighting all of our Rose products.
- The Beach – fun games, songs, pictures from the beaches around the world.
- Christmas in July – give sets, favorites. time to stock up!
- Harry Potter… potions and essential oils just seem to go together.
- Fourth of July- games and engagement ideas all about the USA.
- White Tea Facial Masks and White Russians… because why not?
- Birthday Bash – complete with a fabulous gift with purchase.
- Sports – fun facts and games!
- Make and Take: Rosemary Salt Scrub (check out my post about my Make and Take parties!)
- World Honey Bee Day highlighting our Bee Lovely line!
- School Days: a little education about Neal’s Yard Remedies!
- World Gratitude Day – learning to say Thank You to ourselves and our skin.
- Space – fun games and learning of skincare that is out of this world!
- 1920’s – fashion, words, The Great Gatsby, and more!
- Halloween – pumpkins, rich brown colors, candy corn!
- Star Wars – Why not?
- The Great Recipe Exchange: with the holidays coming up we all need more healthy recipes.
- All Things Pumpkin: recipes, facts about this super food and more.
- Thanksgiving: decorations, food, and thankfulness!
- Smoothies and Scrubs: using our Organic Greens Complex and a choice of scrubs.
- Hot Chocolate and Pampering: A Hot chocolate bar and Wild Rose Beauty Balm Facials.
- Christmas: Santa trivia, fun songs and games and NYR of course!
- 12 Days of Christmas: highlighting my favorite 12 products.
- All About Frankincense: if it was good enough for the wise men…