I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
I love Father’s Day gifts that are unique, memorable, and really fit the person. My husband is NOT a t-shirt guy. He’s more into gadgets and clever things. But it could be the other way around. Fathers (just like mothers) deserve to be celebrated. Here are seven unique Father’s Day gifts sure to make the man in your life feel special.
This post does contain some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase, I will make a little bit of money which keeps this website going. Thanks and I hope these gifts are right for the men in your life!
1. Counter Top Ice Maker This was the biggest hit with my husband last Christmas. He loves to entertain and is always worried we will run out of ice. Well, no more! You fill the reservoir with water and it makes ice every seven minutes. We love it.
2. #Dadlife T-shirts. You know those ratty t-shirts your dad/husband/brother has had since college? Now he can replace those with something a little more fashion forward.
3. Organic Men’s Line from Neal’s Yard Remedies. Does the man in your life like to be pampered? Do you want him to take better care of his skin? Neal’s Yard Remedies only uses the best ingredients, many of them certified organic. These products are pampering, yet manly, both in the packaging and smell. 30% off through June 7th.
4. BBQ STEAK/MEAT BRANDING IRON with Changeable Letters I love the creativity here. You can change the letters to tell how it’s been cooked (rare, medium rare, well done) or put your last name, current mood, cut of meat, whatever. How fun for the griller in your life! (Or the man who just has everything!)
5. MATCHING INTERGALACTIC DAD & KID SHIRTS! Another shirt option for dad’s who are in to a more cosmic option. Available in adult, child, and baby sizes! Super cute… if you can get him to go matchy matchy!
6. LED Word Clock. This clock is unique and fun. It displays the time as words instead of traditional numbers. Fun, huh?
7. Man Cave Bottle Opener. We have a room we call the Wine Room, that this would be perfect in. And you’ll never have to search for a bottle opener again. Plus: personalization.
I hope these unique Father’s Day gifts have given you some ideas! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see what else I have my eye on!