I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
There was so much fun and learning at the NYR Organic Conference a few weeks ago in Orlando, FL. After reflecting a bit, these are 7 of the numerous things I learned while at the NYR Organic Conference.
- I work with such a generous company! The swag from this conference was amazing! We got Frankincense Intense Cream, the new Bee Lovely All Over Balm, 10 new catalogs, Nurture Rose & Pomegranate Gift Set, Palmarosa Toner, Frankincense Intense Lift Serum Supersized Sample (my term, not theirs), Frankincense Intense Beauty Boost, Aromatic Foaming Bath, Cleanse Superfood Organic Fiber Blend. Whoa.
- Meeting other consultants is inspiring and amazing. Ladies and men from different states, different jobs. Doing NYR Organic part time. Full time. Along with a holistic health coach job. In their holistic health practitioner career. Founding members. Consultants who joined last month. It was awesome being there with other people on the same mission to share
- I love the new All Over Balm! It has such a light orange scent (from the Orange Essential Oil) and such nourishing oils like Castor Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Cocoa Butter. It’s a new favorite in my house!
- Some beautiful gift sets are coming this fall. Including Bath Salts and a beautiful Aromatherapy Collection including the new Esta diffuser and four essential oils! Check out the latest catalog here for a preview, or request a catalog from me here!
- We are getting new Deliciously Ella products! I am so excited to try out the Body Wash and Body Lotion in the same fabulous lime, rose, and cucumber. These are officially Limited Edition, so they could be gone soon. Get them when they are released; you won’t regret it. (Want to stay informed as soon as they are released? Follow me on my facebook page or better yet, join Alicia’s Organic VIPs!)
- Susan Curtis is amazing. OK so I might have already known this. Susan Curtis is the Natural Health Director for Neal’s Yard Remedies. We heard awesome story after awesome story about how she goes across the world in search of the newest ingredients for our products. Himalayan Trees. Trips in a plane with bench seats. Meeting women who live in the secluded mountains. It was all fascinating.
- We now have four products that are certified MADE SAFE®. I heard of this non-profit organization several months ago and I am so glad we are working with them. (I even got to take a picture with the founder, Amy Ziff!) The United States needs a go-to place for nontoxic products across all product categories. Want to read more about the partnership and see which products are already certified? Check out this post I wrote.
I had such a great time at the NYR Organic Conference in Orlando. Ethical company. Organic skincare. And Mickey Mouse just a walk away? So fun and so much learning. I can’t wait for the next one.
What about you? What new product are you most excited about? Would you like to join me at the next NYR Organic conference? I’d love to share more information with you. Check out my information on joining here and contact me! Hope to hear from you soon!