I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
One of the best things about being a consultant for NYR Organic is sharing the products with others. People today are more savvy about the ingredients they want in their products and the companies they choose to support. I love sharing NYR Organic and the Neal’s Yard Remedies products. The hostess rewards are awesome but that is just one reason to host a party. Here are my top ten reasons to host an NYR Organic party.
- Get pampered! You get the chance to try new and awesome organic skincare products. Why not get a spa experience for free?
- Learn more about NYR Organic. The company is fascninating from its roots in a small London shop to its global reach today.
- Avoid synthetic fragrances & more. Who wants products with synthetic fragrances? We use only pure essential oils for fragrance (and for the other benefits they bring!)
- Try out the newest NYR Organic products. Going to a in-person, home workshop is your best way to try out the newest of our product line.
- Get exclusive Hostess rewards. There is always an exclusive hostess package, with 65% savings when the party sales reach $400. Check out this hostess bundles for August 2018. (The current hostess package can always be found here.)
- Earn Free Products. A $500 party will earn you $80 in FREE shopping and $80 in half price shopping. PLUS, other benefits only available to hostesses.
- Save money on products you would buy anyway. You also get HALF PRICE shopping with the Hostess Rewards. See the full chart here.
- Get to know your NYR Organic consultant better. While you are working with your NYR Organic Independent Consultant (me, perhaps?) you will learn more about their personality, why they joined NYR Organic, what their favorite products are, and more! Fun, right?
- Harness the power of pure essential oils. Picture this: The diffuser is putting out a soothing mist of lavender. You have Wild Rose Beauty Balm on your face and a warm washcloth is soothing your skin. Your feet are soaking in a bath of warm water and suds created by the Seaweed Arnica Bath. These are just a few of our products containing essential oils that I use regularly at parties. The essential oils have properties that help the skin and soothe the soul.
- Experience a night away from regular life. Are you a stay at home mom? A workaholic? An empty nester? Whatever you life is, we all have stresses. We all need a break or a vacation. And your NYR Organic Workshop will bring you just that.
Are you ready to book your spa party or make and take workshop now? (Or if you are not living in my area I do Facebook parties full of fun and games!) Contact me and let’s pick out a date! And if you aren’t already there, be sure to join me in Alicia’s Organic VIPs!
See you there!
Alicia Adams is the creator of Peppermint Tulip, a blog to share the organic life and products from Neal’s Yard Remedies. She lives in Texas with her husband and two young girls. She loves spreading the blue bottle love. Supporting her NYR team, traveling with family, and eating Tex-Mex.