I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
Sleep is so important. And sometimes it seems that it is so elusive. Especially in this stage of my life: having little kids. If one is sleeping well, the other might not be. Or maybe it’s me having a Mom’s Night Out and not getting to bed on time. This got my thinking to my favorite NYR products. Here are eight NYR Organic products that will hopefully lead to a restful night. They are made with organic ingredients and essential oils that are known to help you get a restful night.
**Also read all the way to the bottom to see how to get one of our fabulous Beauty Sleep products for FREE!**
- Goodnight Pillow Mist. This is one of our newest products and I just love it! It is a mix of essential oils and other ingredients in a a mister bottle. You spray is above your sheets and pillow and allow the aroma to gently drift you off to sleep. Neal’s Yard Remedies did consumer trials on this product and 81% agreed that the Goodnight Pillow Mist helped calm and relax them.
- Beauty Sleep Concentrate. This was one of my very first favorite products when I joined NYR Organic. I consider this a “gateway night cream”. It is just so easy to use (a convenient pump bottle) and has great essential oils in it that are very relaxing in addition to great for your face.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender is known for being a relaxing essential oil. (But did you know that for some people it is energizing? Fun fact!) I love to use Lavender in my diffuser in the evening. It also blends well with other essential oils like Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Lemon, and Neroli. We have this essential oil in a a Certified Organic and a not certified organic version for two different price points.
- Esta Diffuser. If you have started to collect essential oils, you probably need a diffuser. Or two. This one is awesome because it has an intermittent setting and is just beautiful! It also has an auto shut off! Safety first!
- Beauty Sleep Body Butter – Want those Beauty Sleep essential oils over your whole body? Then get this! I love the mix of Cypress, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Orange! The consistency of this is thicker than a lotion. It really soaks in and moisturizes your skin. Love it!
- English Lavender Shower Gel – are you a night time bath or shower taker? Then you need this English Lavender Shower Gel. It has English lavender which is so soft and gentle (yes, it actually smells different than French Lavender). It also has chamomile and oat. So relaxing for right before bedtime.
- Night Time Remedies to Roll. I love these convenient essential oils in sunflower oil in a roller ball bottle. This one has essential oils of lavender, neroli, chamomile, and rose. The Remedies to Roll are great to keep in your bedside table and take in your toiletries when you leave town. These make great gifts too!
- Frankincense Intense Eye Cream. At a certain age (and maybe earlier than you think!) you will need an eye cream. And this is our top of the line eye product. It lasts for a long time because you only need a teeny tiny bit. The Frankincense Intense Eye Cream is “clinically proven to deliver visible results, our natural age-defying eye cream visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while firming and boosting elasticity, hydrating and brightening the eye contour.” If you fall in love with this product, keep in mind we have more in the Frankincense line, including a Frankincense Intense Cream and Frankincense Intense Lift Serum.
Well now you know whats in my sleep arsenal! With these organic sleep products, even when my daughter has to go potty at 4am, I wake up feeling refreshed and my skin looks like I’ve gotten more sleep than I have.
Are you interested in one of these products? If so, check out this month’s customer special might be just for you!
And our hostess special is SUPER SPECIAL this month (until March 21, 2019). Contact me to set up a virtual party soon!