I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
Oh how I love this cleanser! Are you looking for a fabulous cleanser that helps to reduce fine lines and is also super luxurious? This may be your product. Keep reading for TEN reasons I love the Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser.
- It is creamy and makes my skin feel so soft.
- The muslin cloth! Each tube of the Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser comes packaged in a box with a 100% organic muslin cloth. (The Wild Rose Beauty Balm is the other product that comes with a muslin cloth. Read my thoughts on that product here.)
- It has awesome ingredients like firming and toning frankincense, antioxidant essential fatty acid-rich organic baobab and intensely moisturizing organic cocoa butter.
- The Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser is so easy to take on a trip! You see, I also like my Rose Facial Wash because it is so gentle and good for all skin types. I also love how easy it is to just leave by my sink. BUT the Frankincense cleanser is so easy to take on vacation because it is in a tube! Winner winner!
- It lasts for a long time! You really need to use about half of a dime size to clean your whole face so it lasts for many many uses.
- The two-step system makes gives me a little mini facial every time I use it. Here’s how the two step system works: First, gently massage onto dry skin but be sure to avoid eye area. Second, dampen your organic muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wipe away in a circular motion, using different parts of the cloth for a refining, skin-smoothing effect. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry. This ends up being a gentle exfoliation that is great for daily use.
- I love to use it with my other Frankincense products like my beloved toner (what? you don’t use toner? Read here for why you should) and my favorite Frankincense Intense Cream. I love the Frankincense line so much I wrote all about the options here: Organic Skincare Regiment for Aging Skin.
- It comes in the joining kit so every new NYR Consultant gets one for herself. Yay!!
- The Frankincense cleanser is made with no nasty ingredients like parabens, phthalates, silicones, GMOs, or synthetic fragrances. (You can read all about the ingredients NYR uses and doesn’t use here on this page. I love all of the information here.)
- It is recommended for all skin types. But it is especially good for dry skin (because it is a creamy texture that those are more moisturizing) and mature skin (all the lovely ingredients for fine lines!).
So there you have it! Just ten of my reasons for loving the Frankincense Refining Cleanser. And that doesn’t even bring into it how awesome the quality of our Frankincense is. Or how as many ingredients as possible are certified organic. If you haven’t tried this product, you have to! I even have samples of some of our NYR Organic products! Contact me and I’ll let you know what’s in stock.
Be sure to go check my Facebook page for the latest deals and information!