I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
If you know anything about Neal’s Yard Remedies you know that we care about the environment. I love being an independent consultant for NYR Organic because the things that are important to the company are important to me too. Safe products for my family, a careful selection of ingredients, efforts to protect the environment. So the Bee Lovely line by NYR Organic is one of my favorite product lines to share about. The mission and the products are truly some of my favorites and this is why.
- The products smell amazing. The scent comes from organic essential oils, of course, not synthetic fragrances.
- A portion of the profits from the entire Bee Lovely line goes to bee organizations like Bees For Development. This organization “promotes sustainable beekeeping as a means of alleviating poverty and promoting biodiversity”.
- The Bee Lovely line is fabulous for the whole family. My daughters love the Bee Lovely Bath and Shower Gel.
- We need to raise awareness (and keep awareness up) of the issues that bee hives are having.
- The Bee Lovely products (and all Neal’s Yard Remedies products) are free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, trisoclan, and other nasty chemicals. These ingredients are not necessary to make beauty products. There are alternatives.
- There is a Bee Lovely product for every need!
- Neal’s Yard Remedies is on a mission to support 50 million bees by 2020! Your purchase can help that!
- These products are made in the UK, so they follow all of the European rules on ingredients for what can and can’t be in products… these are more stringent that what we have in the U.S.
- The entire product is earth friendly. The packaging is recyclable and the products are made in our Eco-Factory. Did you know that Neal’s Yard Remedies is carbon-neutral?
- The Bee Lovely campaign from Neal’s Yard Remedies is NOT something new. It has been around since 2011, when the Save the Bees campaign was launched to help combat the rapid decline of this vital pollinator. It is an issue that remains important to NYR and today you can support over 500 Bees with the purchase of an All Over Bee Balm!
The Bee Lovely Line is truly one of my favorites! I hope you get a chance to try it out for yourself. Need some help deciding what to get? Leave a comment below and I’ll assist! Or come join my VIP group on Facebook! Hope to see you there!
PS. Now is a great time to try out the Bee Lovely line because you can get a FREE Bee Lovely Bath and Shower Gel with $100 Purchase!