I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. I am an NYR Organic Independent Consultant and any purchase you make through my blog or shopping site helps keep this website working. Thanks for your support!
Have you heard about the current $60 kit to join the revolution that is Neal’s Yard Remedies in the United States? Do you want to join a company that is an ethical pioneer in organic skincare? Here is a quick list of questions and answers to get you the information you need before becoming an NYR Organic consultant.
- What is the price? The price is $60 for the mini kit until November 5, 2019. The full NYR Organic consultant kit is $149, with the option for a $50 aromatherapy add on.
- What does that get you? A great mixture of products and business supplies!
- Are there any auto-ships when you sign up? No (I love this part! I can jump into and out of the business as my life allows! No pressure.)
- What is the discount? 25%, plus personal sales bonuses at certain levels.
- Do I get the discount when there is a sale going on? YES! As consultants we get the sales price and then our 25% discount/commission on top of that.
- Do you have any training? YES! We have a training website, new webinars and phone calls added a few times a month, and support within our organizations. (I also have lots to share myself- like my favorite aromatherapy events and how you should have an open the box party!)
- Are there monthly minimums? NO. There is a $100 yearly requirement, that must occur during one calendar month per year.
- What does the website cost? Nothing – it is free. (Serioulsy. Many direct sales companies charge you a monthly fee. Go, NYR!)
- Are there any new consultant bonus programs? Yes! I can’t wait to tell you about our SUCCESS START program to kick start your business.
- Where can I sign up? If all of your questions are answered, go here to sign up to be an NYR Organic consultant! And if you have any questions – please contact me by email or commenting below.
I hope this was helpful for you! Joining NYR has been one of the best decisions I ever made. I love the products and the mission. I hope you will too.
Alicia Adams is the creator of Peppermint Tulip, a blog to share the organic life and products from Neal’s Yard Remedies. She lives in Texas with her husband and two young girls. She loves spreading the blue bottle love. Supporting her NYR team, traveling with family, and eating Tex-Mex.